WE'RE HIRING: RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Brief Description of our services:
The Behar Group (TBG) is a leading Canadian boutique commercial real estate brokerage. We work with the brightest brokers and sales representatives to provide mentorship and resources required to exceed all expectations of our clients.
Included in our client list is a vast array of buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in retail, condominium, office, industrial, multi-residential, medical, land and hotel asset classes. We have also had extensive experience in the automotive and food and beverage fields. A list of our clients and services can be found at www.thebehargroup.com.
The Behar Group is looking for a full-time receptionist/ administrative assistant.
The receptionist / administrative assistant is the first point of contact at TBG. The primary duties for this position include support for our agents, clients and employees as well as to act as a resource for vendors, suppliers or general inquiries. Working with a close-knit team, the person selected for this role is responsible for ensuring the efficient functioning of the front desk operations.
Job Duties (including but not limited to the following):
1. Reception duties -- answer telephones, confirm appointments, greet clients and walk-ins
2. Broker load -- input MLS listings, upload photos, scan documents, process new listing documents (price changes, extensions), etc., enter listing information
3. Supplies -- maintenance of photocopier and related supplies, maintenance of office supplies, ordering & organizing forms for agent use and ordering TREB forms
4. Agent activities – update feature sheets, order sign installations, filing of all listings & legal documents
5. Input and update TBG’s website & add property photos to individual listings
6. Help with duties such as typing, deals administration, appointment desk/ phones, assisting agents with feature sheets, draft letters and other documents
7. Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
· Minimum high school education, with a preference to college level courses/ diploma
· Minimum 1 to 2 years working experience in Real Estate office administration
· Proficient in English
· Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint)
· Knowledge of WordPress considered an asset
· Capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously
· Excellent organization & time management skills
· Superior customer service skills, including excellent telephone manner
· Fast learner and proficient with new technology
A successful candidate for this position will:
· Be passionate and positive about the work we do and about the opportunity to learn more about the commercial real estate industry
· Love learning and problem solving
· Be at their best when juggling and moving between various projects
Avi Behar, Greg Evans and Anne Araujo.
To be determined based on experience.
Deadline to apply:
Friday March 15, 2019
Please send your resume to Jennifer Armel, email@example.com.
Please put ‘Receptionist / Administrative Assistant’ in your subject line. In your email please let us know in one or two sentences why you want to work at The Behar Group.
Things a candidate should know:
Our social media channels
Blog – www.behargroupbuzz.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/TheBeharGroup
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/964501/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/thebehargroup/
TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAMWORK – Want to steal a lead? Poach a client? Fight over a listing? That’s NOT how we work. Although we foster individual growth and development, we ENCOURAGE our sales representatives to work together as part of a cohesive team.
WE LISTEN – We’re all busy beavers, but we know the importance of MAKING TIME FOR YOU– our sales representatives - our MOST VALUBLE ASSET. So yes, we are accessible and yes, we want to hear what you have to say.
WE WANT YOU TO BE PART OF OUR FAMILY – Yes, TBG started as a family-run business, but we want to make you feel like you’re part of the family as well. We want to get to KNOW WHO YOU ARE. What’s important to you? Your likes? Pet-peeves? and everything in between.
DIVERSITY – We’re a diverse bunch. We come from various careers and backgrounds and it excites us when we can think creatively TOGETHER.
LIVING A BALANCED LIFESTYLE – A well-balanced life involves having personal obligations come first at times. We are committed to giving our people the CHOICES AND FLEXIBILITY they need to be at their best and to stay at their best.
FOSTERING GROWTH –We want to get to know you - your strengths, weaknesses and put you on the path to SUCCESS. We will show you various pathways and HELP TO GUIDE you in whatever direction you choose.
HONESTY– We apply honesty in every situation. We foster an environment of trust and support and we ‘do the right thing’ each time we face a difficult decision.
COMMUNITY MATTERS – We get it. You have a family to feed, bills to pay and a bunch of other expenses. We believe that part of being a successful brokerage is about GIVING BACK to the community that we serve. Through our annual food drive, among other initiatives, we attempt to do all that we can to help the community that we’re a part of.
Note: We currently have 2 office locations
1170 Sheppard Avenue West, Suite 24 (Toronto) - our receptionist / administrative assistant will be working here.
30 Duncan Street, Suite 201 (Toronto)